Libraries and tools for working with Schematics
A few Angular Schematics I've built and worked on
- Setup Prettier with Angular
- Setup Jest with Angular
- Creating NGRX Entities
- Development Sandbox for Schematics
- Setup Cypress with Angular
- ts-ast-viewer - tool for inspecting Typescript AST metadata and provides a query to find a node or token based on the code you provide and highlight.
- ast-explorer - an tool for inspecting AST metadata but not limited to just typescript.
- Typescript Kind codes
This enum list can be mapped to an AST's
originalKeywordKindif you're using ts-ast-viewer) value when inspecting a node.
Manipulation and navigation
- ts-query - a port of the ESQuery API for TypeScript! TSQuery allows you to query a TypeScript AST for patterns of syntax using a CSS style selector system.
- ts-morph - This library wraps the TypeScript compiler API so it's simple.
- VSCode schematic snippets - Code snippets collection for writing schematics